WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
To me, a striking portrait or photograph is a simple one!
- wraps can be provided for simple, flowing shots
- simple flowing skirts or dresses
- for belly baring photographs, please do not wear tight pants with elastic that may leave red marks or indentations on your skin
- nails trimmed and polished for close-up shots
- mom, dad and baby are #1 priority, I will work with what we have!
- relax and enjoy your experience
- keep it simple, white onesies are perfect and naked babies are even better!
- a diaper cover – plain white works perfectly or for little girls a little bum ruffle is irresistable!
- if you have a favorite prop or blanket…don’t forget to have it handy
- please be sure to trim mom, dad and baby’s fingernails and toenails for close-up shots
Toddlers and Children:
- just bring the whole closet! hats, scarves, neck ties, shoes, changes of clothes….everything!!
- remember that kids can do all things fun and funky!!
- mix up fabric textures, patterns and styles for a vibrant and unique feel
- simplicity is also precious…remember this is your shoot…go with what they feel comfortable in
- please no graphics and be prepared for me to ask you to change stuff up
- don’t forget to trim their nails and comb their hair
Family Sessions/Lifestyle Sessions:
- No more white shirts and jeans!! Although, it still looks good…so if that is really what you want, go for it!
- Stay in the same color tones
- Let mom stand out! ~ Mom – put on that snazzy dress and high heels!
- Everyone should follow the same rule of style – such as dressy, casual, etc.
- Kids – put on a cool jacket and cap or don’t be afraid of some layering to funk it up a bit
Whatever I tell you above and in person is merely a suggestion! The choice of your clothing and appearance is YOUR decision and most importantly should reflect your style. All I ask is to not be afraid that I may ask you to do something a little “different” than what you are used to….just for my sake!
Amanda Eller Photography
Please click the links below for items I think are too cute!